List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fundamental KDE Library Problem..
From:       Matthew Tedder <matthew () tedder ! com>
Date:       2002-07-03 19:30:49

> About the documentation: have you actually read the headers ?  Of all
> libraries i have seen, KDE and Qt definitely have the best
> documentation...

That gives me an idea..  It should be rather easy to write something that
builds an API documentation skeleton by parsing the headers.  From then on,
asking questions of specific developers would be needed to fill in the
details and ensure accuracy.

--
Anything that can be logically explained, can be programmed.