List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fundamental KDE Library Problem..
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-03 12:31:40

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 14:28, Nick Betcher wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 July 2002 10:41 pm, dep wrote:
> > begin  Neil Stevens's  quote:
> > |
> > | Now you understand.
> >
> > this is the prevailing view among kde developers?
>
> YES! WE DON'T GET PAID TO DO WHAT YOU SAY! Get it through your thick
> skull. That goes for any open source project.

> >> unsubscribe <<

And I don't get paid for listening to you crying.

Sorry, but you will stay in a not very prominent corner of my mail folders
for a while now...   Making jokes is one thing, shouting another one!

Bye,

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>