List:       kde-devel
Subject:    bug
From:       LEMRVD () aol ! com
Date:       2002-06-29 14:53:11

Sir/Madam,
After we downloaded lindows tux typing/free trial choice, the program kept blackening \
out our monitor. We tried downloading again, & same thing happenened. We emailed \
techsupport, but received message: application browser (konqueror) crashed & caused \
signal 11 SIESEGV, due to bug in the application & app. asked to send bug report to \
author. Can you explain how we may run the program safely? thank you .
Sincerely,
Le