List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New OpenGL screensavers
From:       Karl Robillard <karl-robillard () cox ! net>
Date:       2002-06-29 23:15:37

I've updated slick.tgz with another saver - Solar Winds.  This one might be
the best yet (I don't have Windows so I can't see 'em until I port them).
This one took a little longer - it was obviously some of Terence's earlier
code - and his random macro didn't work on Linux.

I think I'm done for now.  Let me know about any problems.

Cheers,
-Karl