List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kstyle/keramik does not compile
From:       Maks Orlovich <mo002j () mail ! rochester ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-28 14:49:39

Andreas Simon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> following error with current cvs head:
> The attached patch fixed it for me but I am not sure
> if that fix is correct (my knowledge about keramik
> code is around zero).

It's not; what fixed it was you touching genembed and thus rebuilding
keramikrc.h and pixmaps.keramik.. I do not understand why the files weren't
rebuilt, though, since they are dependent on checkbox-tri.png (except if
possibly you built it after checbkox-tri's filedate, but before it was
added -- can someone perhaps suggest good way of handling this
possibility)?

Thanks, Maksim