Andreas Simon wrote: > Hi, > > following error with current cvs head: > The attached patch fixed it for me but I am not sure > if that fix is correct (my knowledge about keramik > code is around zero). It's not; what fixed it was you touching genembed and thus rebuilding keramikrc.h and pixmaps.keramik.. I do not understand why the files weren't rebuilt, though, since they are dependent on checkbox-tri.png (except if possibly you built it after checbkox-tri's filedate, but before it was added -- can someone perhaps suggest good way of handling this possibility)? Thanks, Maksim >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<