List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-devel] kdelibs compile problem with KBzip2Filter
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jason.bainbridge () mbox ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-07 13:15:28

Thanks, I think I fixed it. I did go through and made sure I had all
the bzip2 stuff installed but I must have installed some packages in
the process that required ./configure to be re-run. Make seems to have
gotten past where I was having problems so fingers crossed... (I think
I must have forgot to make clean though as I'm getting heaps of
overwrite prompts for depfiles... D'OH! Is that normal?)

I'm guessing I have to do the same with kdemultimedia as well after I
installed the cd-paranoia package.

Jason