List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: java problems
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-02 14:23:35

Till Krech wrote:

> On Saturday 01 June 2002 16:32, Till Krech wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> fixed. Please update.
> The applet class loader now adds  both archives to it's URL searchpath.
> greetings, till

Yes it loads the appelt now.
Did you try the demo user? (click WEITER below the red box)
IBM JDK 1.3.1 does not work - complains a lot
 (java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file ....)
Sun JDK 1.4 hangs indefinitely after loading some 90-95%.

If I try my account I get this
Warning: Class iaik.security.dsa.DSA not found!
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: iaik/security/dsa/RawDSA)
Warning: Class iaik.security.dsa.DSAKeyPairGenerator not found!
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: iaik/java/security/interfaces/DSAParams)
and the message "connection to host broken"
Hope that helps
cu ferdinand