List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Klipper unusable (for me) in kde 3.0/3.0.1 and head
From:       Eric Christopherson <rakko () charter ! net>
Date:       2002-06-01 6:51:02

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 10:00:25PM +0200, Felix Seeger wrote:

> If I select an url klipper often prompts with open in konqueror and so on.
> This really bad if you are writing a letter or working with kate.

I'm assuming you mean it prompts you when you have *not* just selected a
URL. If that's what you mean, it's done the same thing to me. It got so bad
I turned off actions.

> Also if I select text and than try to copy it in a program the selection
> before is pasted. But if I look in klipper the right thing is selected.
> If you click again on the first entry it works.

Ditto here too!

I think these are actual klipper bugs, not just misconfigurations.

--
Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^