List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Not able to compile HEAD kdelibs
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-06-01 5:15:59

> On Friday 31 May 2002 18:42, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> > I tried to get kdelibs compiled.
> >
> > I get an error when comlipiling DCOP.
> >
> > dcopclient.cpp:1846: dcopclient.moc: No such file or directory
> >
> > The file is perfeclty mentioned in the Makefile.am so i tried to moc it for
> > myself.
> >
> > $ moc dcopclient.cpp
> > dcopclient.cpp:112: Error: syntax error
> >
> > Looking at that line 112 i can't see any error.
> >
> > Any hints?
> >
> I was now able to compile it but i had to go in the dcop dir and type "make
> dcopclient.moc" and it worked. Why did that make alrady at the begining?

Hi!
  You are compiling with --enable-final, aren't You ? I have exactly the same
problem (and I have to compile dcopserver.moc manually as well) but only in
the case of --enable-final compile. I wrote to the list about this issue at
least 3 times but nobody seems to care about it. --enable-final is often
mentioned as experimental and the people using it are told either to fix it
or not to use it if they can't :-(.

                                             With regards, Pavel Troller