List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate, again
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-05-31 15:17:26

Hi,

On Friday 31 May 2002 17:05, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> kdelibs bug, fixed in 3.1

Can you point me where was hte bug fixe (file, revision), so I can do a
fix/workaround for KDE 3.0?

Andras

This e-mail was scanned by RAV AntiVirus!

Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. \
Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti \
fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat \
                de virusi.
Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. \
Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to \
your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by viruses.