List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop for KDE3 a bit flakey?
From:       Robin Atwood <robin.atwood () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 15:20:06

On Thursday 30 May 2002 21:10, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> AFAIK you shoudln't add .moc files to the project since there are no rules
> for them. Just add the .h file which contains a Q_OBJECT macro and the .moc
> should be generated.
>
> Make sure you rebuild the makefiles (make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure)
> after you add .ui files so that the rules get inserted.

This produces "Makefile.cvs not found" so I tried Build/Autoconf+Automake and
Kdevelop segfaults, consistently. I stand by my subject line! :-(( I will try
and create a new project.

later...
Okay, I made a new project, added the source files, did a make and now the
Makefiles look kosher. The above segfault seems hard, though. Maybe something
to do with the RH updates to  autoconf/make which use different names?
Thanks...
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"