List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-events] Re: [RFC] geographical, etc. info about kde developers and more
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-31 16:46:20

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 06:31:57PM +0200, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> There's already that map of the world with x-es marking the spots KDE
> people are in.

yes. worldwide.kde.org - i had a look at it today. while it is currently
not of any use for me, it can be certainly turned into something
helpful. anyway, the shortcomings of this map are on the frontend side,
while i'm talking about the backend - the coordinates for this map could
be put in the central database as well.

> Drat, I think I just sent a "it would be cool if ..." mail without
> providing a patch.

:)

greetings