List:       kde-devel
Subject:    klyx back?
From:       Unai Garro <uga () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-30 17:34:09

I've seen some changes on the klyx from cvs, so I decided to try it. It
actually works! Is it back alife for kde3? I really *need* it, so I'd like to
see people maintaining it.

It looks like it is kind of "incompatible" with liquid style though. It shows
a different background color depending on the style you use, and for liquid
it's completely black, so you can see nothing of what you type. Anyone had
the same experience, or is it my fault?

Anyway, for whoever is mantaining it: you should fix the file names of the png
files for greek characters. Some of them are uppercase instead of lowercase,
so the makefile fails. Otherwise it's nice, so keep up with it: it's a great
tool!