List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcontrol/kdm login manager wrong flag
From:       Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir () arabeyes ! org>
Date:       2002-05-07 2:51:16

We have noticed that the kdm login manager shows the flag from the
l10n/il when you select 'Arabic' as the language. I am not sure why, of all
the possible locales (there are a few Arabic country l10n/ entries with 'ar'
as the only language listed) it pickes that from l10n/il.. but in any case,
rikkus removed the whole inclusion of flags..

But, please please make this part of KDE 3.0.1 -- this is a sensitive subject
for many Arab users, and it would be greatly appreciated if it is fixed for
3.0.1

Thank you.