List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Download manager
From:       Stefan Gehn <sgehn () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-05-06 14:36:38

Moin,

On Sonntag, 5. Mai 2002 23:06, Volker Augustin wrote:
> There is at least on good one for KDE 2.2.x: KMago (kmago.sourceforge.net)
> but the last entry on the web page is from 04-30-2001. Would be nice to
> have this project revived and ported to KDE 3, though :-)

I can only point to http://www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo/ because d4x is by far
the most stable downloader I know of. I have to warn you all though, it's
gtk-ware but loves to get drops from konqueror ;)

If anybody wants to see an applet for d4x, please contact me, I wanted to
write one but I have not the slightest idea how to use unix-sockets (are they
synchronous or asynchronous?).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn@gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein