List:       kde-devel
Subject:    CUPS support with SuSE RPMs?
From:       <pelzi () flying-snail ! de>
Date:       2002-04-30 20:56:42

Hi,

as I'm a lazy person, I installed the precompiled RPMs for SuSE 7.1/AXP
distribution from SuSE's web site. One obvious thing missing is CUPS support.
In the drop down lists I only get 'external program', 'LPD', 'LPR' and
'RLPR'. Nothing about CUPS (of course it's installed and set up - it works
perfectly with KDE 2.2.2). I suspect the SuSE people to have missed a
relevant option with a configure. Can anybody give me a hint which packet I
have to recompile - is it kdebase, or kdelibs or ...? (or I'm a complete
idiot and missed the correct switch myself)

Cheers,
Andreas.