List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some comments about bug #20519 and wishes
From:       Tarmo_Järvalt <tarmo.jarvalt () mail ! ee>
Date:       2002-04-13 8:27:23

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Firebaugh" <jfirebaugh@kde.org>
Newsgroups: kde.kde-devel
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 1:51 AM

> > There are some interesting ideas about the similar bug in Mozilla:
> > [...]
>
> People have experimented with this behavior, but not everyone agrees that
> it's the best way of allowing keyboard access to menus that may have
> arbitrary items. IMO, the behavior of the K-Menu in CVS HEAD is
> near-optimal.

Yes I agree, then this could be done in the future when we're starting to
run out of ideas ;)

> > I'm new to KDE, but would like to switch to GNU/KDE/Linux from Win2k in
> > the near future but these tiny things block it heavily ;(
>
> Well, start coding to fix them. :)

I'd probably cause more bugs than I'd fix, in the beginning at least ;)

In the long run I definetly want to give back to OS/FS more than I've taken.

What about the WinKey (http://copernic.com/winkey/) kind of app? Could this
be done by the time 3.1 comes out?

And about moving focus to tasks bar and systray, should I file a wishlist
bug?

TIA

--
Tarmo Järvalt