List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KProcess newbie question.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-13 2:27:51

On Friday 12 April 2002 05:39 pm, Yannick Koehler wrote:
> Could you please indicate how, I do not exit from the commsetupDoneC()
> function? Can I just called exit() or the member function done()?
>
> If I exit and didn't specify an executable at the beginning will it works?

You will have to call void exit(int status) as defined in stdlib.h. See "man 3
exit". I don't think you have to define an executable... but to be save you
could pass "dummy" or something like that to make sure you pass any checks.
If you exit then the code that starts the executable will never be reached.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com