List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE - XFree86-4.2.0 problem?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-31 18:53:01

It happens when I use a tear off menu.  Sometimes when I hover over it too
quickly or when a window in the tear off menu area is coming to the front it
happens.  I suspect that the thememgr (or whatever is involved) is busy with
taking a snapshot of the background or is drawing it and something else must
be done.  Then it just hangs :(  This is with kde-2.2, so not much that will
be done about it.

--
Richard Bos
For those without home the journey is endless