It happens when I use a tear off menu. Sometimes when I hover over it too quickly or when a window in the tear off menu area is coming to the front it happens. I suspect that the thememgr (or whatever is involved) is busy with taking a snapshot of the background or is drawing it and something else must be done. Then it just hangs :( This is with kde-2.2, so not much that will be done about it. Op zaterdag 30 maart 2002 13:30, schreef Andreas Beckermann: > What is your kicker configuration? -- Richard Bos For those without home the journey is endless >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<