List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konsole: The Third Place
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-16 16:03:42

Am Saturday 16 March 2002 14:40 schrieb Martijn Klingens:
> On Friday 15 March 2002 14:28, Dave Corrie wrote:
> > If you close konsole when it has more than one session open, it asks
> > "Do you want to quit (yes/no)?". You can tab between the yes/no
> > buttons, but there's also an "invisible" third tabstop, which as far as
> > I can see serves no useful purpose.
>
> Huh? I can reproduce that here, but since the question itself is a standard
> KMessageBox that would mean there is a bug in KMessageBox.
>
> Could it be that the 'Don't show this again' checkbox is created always,
> even for messageboxes like this one that don't actually show the checkbox?
> OTOH, even if that is the case, a hidden widget should never actually take
> focus at all in the first place.
>
> Strange. Waldo, IIRC you did the checkboxes to KMessageBox. Could this be
> the case?
It's not the checkbox, it's the message label. Just hit Ctrl-A to or the menu
key to find out :-)
On one hand I think it's correct this way (so one can select and copy the text
w/o the mouse), OTOH it's a little bit confusing in fact, since the label has
no focus indicator (and should not!)

--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]