List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KsCD with 3.0rc2 minor problems
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-16 10:27:28

Am Samstag, 16. März 2002 11:04 schrieb Christian Gebauer:

> > > The text that says "eject" and such is so small as to be unreadable.
> > > It was fine on 2.2.2.
> >
> > No, it wasn't. Translated strings are often a bit longer than the
> > English ones and eg many German strings were always cut off in KsCD.
> > They are fine now in KDE3 (don't know about other languages, however).
> >
> > So whatever you do please don't cut them off again.
>
> The strings might not be cut off anymore, but at least on my system they
> aren't readable at all now:
> http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~gebauerc/kscd.png
>
> (default font size: 8)

No such problem with Verdana 12 as default (in KControl, don't see any
font setting in KsCD). No difference after changing default to Verdana 8.
Resolution set to 1280x1024.

This is with kdelibs, qt-copy etc. from last weekend, BTW. Only recompiled
KsCD for now.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/