List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KsCD with 3.0rc2 minor problems
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-16 8:48:56

Am Samstag, 16. März 2002 09:05 schrieb John Gluck:
> Hi
>
> I noticed a couple of minor things when I tried out KsCD.
>
> The text that says "eject" and such is so small as to be unreadable. It
> was fine on 2.2.2.

No, it wasn't. Translated strings are often a bit longer than the English
ones and eg many German strings were always cut off in KsCD. They are fine
now in KDE3 (don't know about other languages, however).

So whatever you do please don't cut them off again.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/