List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Antialiasing weirdness
From:       Matthias Posseldt <matthi () gmx ! li>
Date:       2002-03-14 19:06:54

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 22:14, Wilco Greven wrote:
> >   Apparently the Xft library was completely rewritten/redesigned, at
> > least according to someone else who tried to get qt-copy to build
> > against XF86 Head and couldn't.
>
> The old Xft should still be available as Xft1.
Yes, and you can build it with
#define BuildXft1Library

And it gets installed as libXft.so.1.1 but the headers are only installed
for Xft2.

I did not try to install *only* Xft1 with
#define BuildXft1Library	YES
#define BuildXftLibrary	NO

Maybe someone tested it yet?

Ciao, Matthias

--

Linux: Gives 3-year-old computers a chance.