List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Application Announcement - KLego
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-08 11:54:40

On Friday 8 March 2002 02:05, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Friday 08 March 2002 01:36, Rolf Magnus wrote:
> > On Thursday 07 March 2002 23:32, Andy Goossens wrote:
> > > I can see you're running the CVS version:
> > >
> > > Delay the release, we have a showstopper bug! :-)
> > >
> > > Clicking the link does no harm. It seems smart enough to ignore the
> > > click on an invalid link. Anyone from the KMail developers reading
> > > this?
> >
> > This link doesn't do harm, but this one does:
> >
> > !!!! WARNING! THIS MAKES KMAIL GO INTO AN ENDLESS LOOP HERE !!!
> >
> > http://.kde.org
> >
> > !!!! WARNING! THIS MAKES KMAIL GO INTO AN ENDLESS LOOP HERE !!!
>
> But that's no KMail bug. If you enter this URL in Konqueror then
> Konqueror will use 100% CPU until it's killed.
> Wasn't there already some discussion about this bug on kde-devel or
> kde-core-devel? I thought this was already fixed.

Thanks Ingo for fixing the http:// bug I reported earlier today :-) I could
have done it myself too if only I had CVS access... A tiny fix for a tiny bug

Meanwhile the "http://.kde.org" bug is already fixed. See kde-core-devel

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"The Microsoft story started with Basic. Now every Windows version is built
upon it."