List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Enabling krayon?
From:       ramagnus () t-online ! de (Rolf Magnus)
Date:       2002-02-23 16:40:22

On Saturday 23 February 2002 17:29, ossi@mail.kde.org wrote:

> let's just call it "buntstift" (that does not make any sense to
> non-german-speakers, but "geheimnis" doesn't as well).

As krayon doesn't for non-french speaking people (at least not for germans ;)
Maybe call it noyrak (krayon backwards? ;) but wait, mabye there is a language
in which this is a word, or someone with the name "Norbert Yrak" has alredy
registered such a name... I _HATE_ this trademark crap.

--
"The reason that you see open source there at all is because we came in and
said there should be a platform that's identical with millions and millions