List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Enabling krayon?
From:       ossi () mail ! kde ! org
Date:       2002-02-23 16:29:23

> Did you already find a nice name? The main reason the compilation is
> disabled is that we aren't allowed to ue "krayon" :}

let's just call it "buntstift" (that does not make any sense to
non-german-speakers, but "geheimnis" doesn't as well). it shows the
ridiculousness of this trademark. but stop - maybe, some non-german has
registered this name, because it sounded cool to him or it was impossible
to register the word in his own language. :)

greetings