List:       kde-devel
Subject:    further kioslave queries
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jri () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2002-02-19 1:57:40

Looksing more at the problem I have with kio-mac on KDE 3 it seems that
when I first call error() it is completely ignored and only the second
call to error() from the ioslave is displayed.

This is the case no matter where the error messages are when it calls
stat().

[Interestingly when I browse to somewhere else then click back it seems to
just call get() and the error problem doesn't occur.]

Does anyone have any idea why this could be?

Thanks, Jonathan Riddell
kdenonbeta/kio-mac