List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Sick of the mouse mess!
From:       Gregor Zeitlinger <zeitling () informatik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-02-16 12:32:12

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, M. Michno wrote:
> Anyway, I would set the kde 1.x 2.x behaviour as the default for the KDE
> release (set Synchronisation to on) as this is the expected behaviour.
> Obviously anyone who wants it can chage that option later, and a tip for it
> would be great.
quite the contrary: I think it's not very intuitive taht a mouse selection
overwrites your clibpboard selection. quite often I want to copy some text
aand then replace some other text with it. Now if there's only only one
cliboard I cant do that because selecting the second text to be
overwritten kills my clipboard selection.
I think it's much more intuitive if only seletions you ordered to be in
the clipboard are actually there, plus it's the way windows users are used
to do it.

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor@zeitlinger.de