List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Best approach to printing reports?
From:       Tim Brodie <tbrodie () displayworksinc ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 15:32:17

I'm developing a KDE2 postgresql database application, and
at times need to generate the typical printed report.

Drawing all the graphic lines, calculating all the positions
of the fields seems to be a little pendantic, especially
when I know users will want changes later.

For widgets we have neat tools like QT Designer.  But is
there any tool to do forms layout for reports?  Or is my
approach wrong (using qpaint on a kprinter object)?

Any concensus out there about a reasonably productive
approach? Thanks for your help.

--
Tim Brodie
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]