List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KAction Documentation
From:       Benjamin Meyer <icefox () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 15:05:38

KAction, KActionCollection etc are very sparsly documented.  Although there
are tutorials I always refer to the docs for more information about specific
functions.  Unfortunetly learning the xmlui has been difficult when I have
had to guess my way through the KAction classes.  Would someone who has more
experience with the classes be able to take a hour and add documentation to
them?  It would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

-Benjamin Meyer