List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction Documentation
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 14:11:32

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 23:12, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> KAction, KActionCollection etc are very sparsly documented.  Although there
> are tutorials I always refer to the docs for more information about
> specific functions.  Unfortunetly learning the xmlui has been difficult
> when I have had to guess my way through the KAction classes.  Would someone
> who has more experience with the classes be able to take a hour and add
> documentation to them?  It would be most appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> -Benjamin Meyer

Hi Benjamin,

I intend to document KAction and KActionCollection (among others), but not
particularly the xml aspect of it.  How soon this plan will come to fruition
is another question, because it takes second priority to bug-fixing and
getting the API in final order before 3.0 is released...

Cheers,
Ellis