List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KExtendedSocket: putch sends int instead of char
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-01-30 20:26:58

If you want to use a QDataStream, it would be the best.

Your idea is unfortunately not endian-safe.

If you do not want to use a QDataStream, please look at this thread of the
koffice-devel mailing list:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=101094380900037&r=1&w=2

Feel free to ask, if you do not understand something.

Have a nice day/evening/night!