List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KFileMetaInfo question
From:       Dario Abatianni <eisfuchs () tigress ! com>
Date:       2002-01-28 19:40:31

Hi!

I'm trying to find out how to write and use a KFileMetaInfo-Plugin. I found
the dummyplugin.cpp in the cvs and I think I know how to build a complete
plugin around it but how do I install it and which program will actually make
use of it? I tried to find something in my KDE3 installation but no program
had something to say about meta info.

If I understand this correctly you are supposed to get additional information
on a file using plugins. But where does the user find them?

--
Dario Abatianni