List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Manual Autocompletion
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-01-18 0:58:59

hi..

> yet to work the first time for me in taking me to where i want to go;

and yet it works wonderfully for me, usually getting it right the first time
in probably 95% of the places completion is used in kde. so, who do we go by?
probably a great idea would be watch a couple dozen users ...

> than it costs. as it is, it's a microsoftish "my way or the highway."

you know about the RMB menu in all completion enabled line edits, right? just
turn it off in the places you don't like it. or change it from popup to
automatic, automatic short or manual.

"KDE: Your way." (tm)

--
Aaron Seigo