List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Manual Autocompletion
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-17 23:06:32

> Woops -- my fault.
I retract my "woops": How would you want it to work in the FileOpen dialog?
Or in the Run Command dialog?

Also, I strongly prefer the automatical auto-complete.  It's uncommon that I
have to press Backspace to get rid of part of it, and having to press a key
to activate it eliminates most of the benefit for me usage style.