List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Debian KDE maintainers
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () sfarc ! net>
Date:       2002-01-09 9:24:13

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:13:37AM +1100, Ben Burton wrote:

> > Just to let you know that Ivan has resigned his maintainership of the
> > Debian KDE packages. Chris "calc" Cheney (ccheney@debian.org) will
> > maintain Qt and KDE3, and I will take responsibility for all of Ivan's
> > KDE 2.2 packages (I do not maintain kdetoys or kdevelop, along with a
> > couple of miscellaneous KDE apps, however).
>
> Hi.  As well as kdetoys, I'm currently maintaining kdeaddons, kdeartwork
> and kdesdk, and the understanding I had a couple of months ago was that I
> would also take on kdeedu.  I'm assuming this will continue through KDE3,
> but if the cabal has determined otherwise then it would be nice to
> hear. :)

Thanks for clearing this up, Ben. You can duke it out with calc for
those packages in KDE3; I won't have the time to dedicate to
maintainence when KDE3 rolls around, so that sorta takes care of that.
;)

Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* docfu can't really remember what he's been doing the last 12 hours.
<docfu> anyone got a lastlog of me?