List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Debian KDE maintainers
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () sfarc ! net>
Date:       2002-01-08 20:14:44

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 05:51:47PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Just to let you know that Ivan has resigned his maintainership of the
> Debian KDE packages. Chris "calc" Cheney (ccheney@debian.org) will
> maintain Qt and KDE3, and I will take responsibility for all of Ivan's
> KDE 2.2 packages (I do not maintain kdetoys or kdevelop, along with a
> couple of miscellaneous KDE apps, however).

On this note, could I please have CVS commit access for the debian/
subdirs for kdeadmin, kdebase, kde-designer (is that in main CVS?),
kdebindings, kdegraphics, kdelibs, kdemultimedia, kdenetwork, kdepim,
kdessh, kdeutils, and kdoc?

Thanks!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* Tv takes a voodoo doll that looks like liiwi and stamps "NM" on its forehead.