List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New Debian KDE maintainers
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () sfarc ! net>
Date:       2002-01-08 6:51:47

Hi guys,
Just to let you know that Ivan has resigned his maintainership of the
Debian KDE packages. Chris "calc" Cheney (ccheney@debian.org) will
maintain Qt and KDE3, and I will take responsibility for all of Ivan's
KDE 2.2 packages (I do not maintain kdetoys or kdevelop, along with a
couple of miscellaneous KDE apps, however).

Cheers!
Daniel

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
UPDATE: OUR PLAN HAS FAILED STOP JOHN DENVER IS NOT TRULY DEAD STOP HE