List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Strange behavior Konqueror Forms with Netscape
From:       Anthony Moulen <ajmoulen () moulen ! org>
Date:       2002-01-07 19:54:30

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, or if it has been file (I looked and
couldn't find it), but there is an odd behavior with Konqueror when Netscape
is open.  If Netscape is open, and you open a form with a text area (at least
in Linux) the entry into the text area is really sluggish.  I am not sure
what the problem is but I can type away and slowly my letters appear, and
sometimes it seems that letters get skipped.  Netscape still works properly
with the same forms without any delay, it is just Konqueror.  If I close
Netscape, Konqueror starts to work fast again.  Also I can have half a dozen
other things open and Konqueror will work fine, if I just have konqueror and
Netscape open Konqueror forms are slow.

I don't know if this is a bug for Konqueror, or a bug for QT, however, since
I only notice it in Konqueror I would guess it belongs there.  Any ideas (or
is this a repeat) before I bother to file this as a bug?