List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ad-block in Konqueror
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-01-05 10:14:59

Neil Stevens wrote:
> The argument I ran into when I suggested it, though, was that Konqueror
> may get a reputation of its users being "freeloaders," and that sites may
> try to block users of Konqueror.

How about the context menu like:

[ ] block images from this source
[ ] block images with this size

Then it wouldn't be a "block ads" feature, it would be up to the user what he
wants to block, maybe this would help against the problem mentioned by Neil.

I like your idea very much, it sounds simple to use, and probably also not to
hard to implement.

Bye
Alex