List:       kde-devel
Subject:    .desktop help
From:       Philippe Fremy <pfremy () chez ! com>
Date:       2001-12-14 20:37:45

	Hi,

Is there a place where I can find what all the possible entries in .desktop
mean, and which one should I fill to get a kpart ? If not, it would be a
nice addition to the various developer doc.

My questions are : what is the separator for "ServiceTypes" ? MimeType
seems to use a ';' , while ServiceTypes seem to use ','. Not very
consistent.

And do I need to tell that I can do KParts/ReadOnlyPart if I already do
KParts/ReadWritePart ?

It would also be cool to propose all the development documentation
(tutorials, faq, howto, ...) in a tar ball, so that developers that don't
have permanent net access can download them easily.

	regards,

	Philippe

ps: please cc me any reply, I am not subscribed.