List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qtopia Developer contest
From:       Joe Mason <jcmason () student ! math ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2001-12-05 22:28:07

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Rob Kaper wrote:

> Apparently you cannot submit works that are already in progress. I'm not
> sure how strict that rule is, I suppose porting an existing application to
> make it work on the Zaurus is sufficiently new, even if the application
> itself is already available.

I asked this question, as well as some others to do with open source code,
and got a reply saying they are rejigging the rules to be more friendly to
open source developers.  You should keep an eye on the page to watch for
updates if you're interested.  (Or send a message to the contact address which
I think I just snipped, asking to be notified when the new rules are
published.)

Joe