List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Also having jpeg problems
From:       Eric Princen <eprincen () privacomp ! com>
Date:       2001-11-30 17:03:47

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> did you install from RPMs ?

The daily builds? No, I have a script that updates and builds daily.

I also save any config, build, and install errors to files for each cvs module.

I can suppy those if you would like to see, but I haven't seen anything
interesting in there.

The libjpegs that I have are the stock 7.2 rpms. I have not had any
problems with them outside of kde, so I do doubt the problem is there,
but I do recongnize that anything is possible. Here is a list of system
rpms I have installed.

[eprincen@osprey eprincen]$ rpm -qa | grep jpeg
libjpeg-6b-16
libjpeg-devel-6b-16
libjpeg6a-6a-8
[eprincen@osprey eprincen]$ rpm -qa | grep glibc
glibc-devel-2.2.4-19
glibc-2.2.4-19
glibc-common-2.2.4-19

I installed libjpeg6a-6a-8 after the problem started to see if it would
make a difference. It hasn't. I can just as easily pull it since my
system does not require it.

-Eric ;-)