List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Obtaining url in konqueror window from applet.
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 22:14:49

Hey folks,

I'm just getting started with KDevelop, the QT Designer, etc, and I have a
question:

From my kicker applet I can obtain the visible name of a given window via
NETWinInfo, but is there a way to obtain the actual URL being viewed within a
Konqueror / kfm window? In other words, I'd like to obtain
"http://www.google.com/" rather than the window title "Google.com". Is this
possible?

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.