List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help on KIO::file_copy()
From:       francesco.mezzanotte () inwind ! it
Date:       2001-11-26 7:24:45

Hi everybody ,
I'm trying to build a downloader for KDE and don't know how to resume an
incomplete download.
How do I inform KIO about the offset of bytes already downloaded in order to
correctly resume the file without invoking the resume/overwrite dialog ?
I played around with flags in KIO::file_copy() method but I saw that if i set
true for resume it appends the entire file at the end of the partially
downloaded one so I thought it was a offset  problem ...
Can anybody help me?

Ciao

Francesco