List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Odd debugging messages in 2.2.2
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-21 10:51:31

On Wednesday 21 November 2001 09:14, Eric Christopherson wrote:
> I'm running a recent CVS of KDE 2.2.2. I've noticed that when I run startkde
> from an xterm, thus allowing debugging messages to go to the xterm, I get
> these messages whenever I open a new konqueror window (for file management):
>
> kdecore (KIconEffect): Image size src != overlay
> kdecore (KURL): KURL couldn't parse URL "--silent"
> kdecore (KURL): KURL couldn't parse URL "null"
> kdecore (KURL): KURL couldn't parse URL "null"

That's kdDebug() stuff, and I don't understand why --disable-debug doesn't
remove them. It'd be interesting to investigate - anyone ?

> QObject::connect: No such signal KDockArea::docked()
> QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
> QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'view widget')
Falk ?

> QToolBar::QToolBar main window cannot be 0.
TrollTech doesn't want use to use QToolBar in a dialog (the file dialog),
but we need to...... Anyway there is a workaround in CVS to suppress
that message.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops