List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt 2.3.2 and KDE_2_2_BRANCH
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-11-14 20:07:13

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Michael Brade wrote:

> Well, I'm using qtrsync since the Qt 3 betas but the problem persists. Just
> start KDE and right-click on Kicker to get a popup menu. Now click somewhere
> on the desktop (not on Kicker or the menu) - the menu will stay.

Not happening here, with a very similar setup. Maybe a problem I'm seeing
is related though: Pressing Alt+F1 to open the K menu, then pressing up
arrow a couple of times to navigate the menu doesn't work for me. After
the first arrow up keypress, the menu stops responding to the keyboard (I
can still navigate or click it away using the mouse).

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html