List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Convert mp3/ogg files to wav
From:       Kai Heitkamp <kai () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-02 10:50:21

Hi there,

I search for an library function to convert mp3 and ogg files to wav.
Is mpeglib the right libraray and how function is it ? I have a QString with
the mp3/ogg filename as source and need to convert it to a wav file !
I could not found a manual or API documentation for mpeglib !

Any hints ?

THX
Kai
--
KOnCD - burn your own cds. The cd burner for KDE
http://www.koncd.org, http://www.kde.org